Shore Based Team Position.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager/Guest Services Manager Team for this Private Island in the Caribbean.
This position requires Staff to live on site, in a beautiful, double occupancy, beach-front property.
The role of the Guest Services Manager will involve the following:
- Initial Communications with Guests, assisting with booking and organising preferences.
- Overseeing set-up of Guest Villas, prior to Charters, to ensure standards are upheld.
- Organising Guest itineraries, booking excursions, concierge for anything they need.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure smooth running of Food & Beverage & Housekeeping for the Island.
- Admin duties including invoicing, accounts, purchasing and provisioning.
The role of the Operations manager will involve the following:
- Management of the onsite systems and machinery, including Tenders, Generators, and Water makers.
- Good Communication between maintenance departments, in person and over Radio.
- Accounts, Invoicing and Purchasing of replacement parts.
- Guest familiarisation with the Tenders and waters surrounding the Island.
This property pride themselves on Guest experience, so good levels of Customer Service and attentiveness with the guests is essential.
Generous Salary and Leave package currently on offer. Working within a team of well-experienced Island professionals.
Qualification's Required: Full Driving Licence • Prior Yachting/Private Estate Experience would be preferred.